#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

On 9/16/16 1:47 PM, Glenn Kissack via Marxism wrote:
This is really getting repetitive. I got it the first time, the tenth time, the
twentieth time: Vote for Hillary.

Weren’t we supposed to refrain from debating this?

Glenn

I should have said something about this. I decided that I couldn't impose a ban on "lesser evil" voting for Clinton because it is impossible to block discussion of the 2016 elections since they are just too dominant in the news and analysis on the left to ignore. I certainly resent Clay making the same points over and over again but at least we can assume that after November 2nd, he'll move on to other matters.