#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

In behalf of the lurker community, Thank You!

- Bill

Louis Proyect wrote...

Just after posting this, I realized that there is no point retaining Clay Claiborne on Marxmail and unsubbed him. 3 months of his provocations were tolerated by
me because he hadn't caused problems in the past. I guess when some people
can't accept the fact that their message is falling on deaf ears, they only raise their voice. But they'd better figure out whether we are deaf before going on and on.
My ears are pretty good even though I have serious eye problems.

---