#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

On 2016-11-07 07:26, Ken Hiebert via Marxism wrote:

http://imgur.com/a/xYL8r
Thanks for this useful information.

Yes of course this contradicts what I had assumed and I sincerely do apologize to her for having misrepresented her position. I was obviously mistaken.

Earlier I posted an item from the Council for the National Interest.

http://www.councilforthenationalinterest.org/new/?p=4221#.WB7a-yMrKNV
I think it is fair to say that the CNI article has a very different
message.

That article was written by Philip Giraldi who is described at the bottom of the article as "a former CIA officer, is executive director of the Council for the National Interest. This article first appeared in The American Conservative." I saw the piece and still see it as a Trump-inspired Clinton-bashing article. At the bottom it did say "Posted by Alison Weir on Oct 21 2016." But of course Alison Weir (president of CNI) may have just done so in an administrative manner for an article written by the executive director, which differs from her own views. I acknowledge my error and what I ascribed to Weir in my post is in error, but still applies to that right-wing anti-Israel organization as a whole.

- Jeff