#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

The drive to swap votes with Democrats in "safe states" was a real
challenge.  I was pleasantly surprised that sections of the party who would
have gone for this in the past did not this time.

The real challenge, though, is whether the party has actually built
anything out of this campaign.  I think there are sections of it that are
still confused as to what is required of a being a genuine independent
political party at this point in time.