#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

See below, sent to the UFPJ list (from which I and others are on temporary
ban for opposing Assad and his sycophants).
One of the most vicious sycophants on that list is Stansfield Smith, whose
venom and slanders are the most frequent and offensive. Ergo my genuine
confusion after reading his article on Venezuela.