#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

I think comrades have seen Stephen Shalom's excellent article on "Russia
and the Left":
http://newpol.org/content/russia-and-left

Today we have a perfect example of the lunacy Stephen dissected, in the
form of "peace" activist David Swanson pimping for Putin:
Samantha Power Can See Russia from Her Padded Cell
By David Swanson
http://davidswanson.org/node/5415
Ironically Power's main claim to fame is spending the last six years
jerking around the anti-Assad forces with false promises and denying them
the arms that might have ousted the regime. But for Swanson, her cardinal
sin is being mean to Vladimir.
(Meanwhile on the same UFPJ list where I saw Swanson's piece, there's a new
thread defending promotion of Tulsi Gabbard's bill to deny arms to the FSA
while ADMITTING that she's a racist, Islamophobic,
anti-refugee/homeless/etc. reactionary.)