#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

On 1/19/17 6:10 PM, David Chambers wrote:
Louis,

Greetings. I heard from Lawrence Busch at Jewish Currents that Henry
Foner died earlier this month.

I started his profile on Wikpedia:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Foner I searched online for news of
his demise and found your post, currently the only online source I could
find for his death. Do you know of people who might contribute more to
his profile?

Gratefully - David

DAVID CHAMBERS | 1-202-486-0388 | i...@whittakerchambers.org |
http://www.whittakerchambers.org/ |
https://www.linkedin.com/in/davidchambershistorian

I would get in touch with Phil Brown who used to have Henry speak at his Catskill Mountains conferences. Check out the audiotapes here that have Henry talking about the left in the Catskills and on musicians there. As you might know, the only work he could get when he was blacklisted was leading a mambo band in the Borscht Belt.

http://www.brown.edu/Research/Catskills_Institute/audio.shtml

Phil's contact information is here: http://www.northeastern.edu/philbrown/