#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

Hi folks,

an update on material we've been putting up on Redline over the past week
or two.

Treatment of Palestinians within Israel:  https://rdln.wordpress.com/
2017/02/03/treatment-of-palestinian-within-israel/

Links to our list of articles on the NZ Labour Party:
https://rdln.wordpress.com/2017/02/03/redline-on-the-labour-party/

A review of the film *Hidden Figures*, about black women working for NASA
in the 1960s: https://rdln.wordpress.com/2017/02/07/film-review-
hidden-figures/

A look at Trumpism under noses in this country:  https://rdln.wordpress.com/
2017/02/09/trumpism-under-our-noses/

Links to collection of articles on Labour and anti-Chinese racism:
https://rdln.wordpress.com/2017/02/12/the-labour-party-
and-anti-chinese-racism/

Links to collection on Labour and anti-Pacific Islands racism:
https://rdln.wordpress.com/2017/02/12/labour-and-racism-
against-pacific-islanders/

The normality that produced Donald J. Trump:  https://rdln.wordpress.com/
2017/02/11/the-normality-that-produced-trump/

Review of a book looking at Australian rebel working class women:
https://rdln.wordpress.com/2017/02/13/from-the-vaults-
australian-rebel-working-class-women-2000/

Apple's cash hoard and the problems of contemporary capitalism:
https://rdln.wordpress.com/2017/02/14/apples-cash-hoard-and-the-problems-of-
capitalism/

Good reading!

Phil