#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

It says my comment has to be approved...

The DSA needs a new statement on Syria, we haven't had one in years.
This is being discussed and will specifically make it clear not only who
we stand in solidarity with but also address the disinformation campaign
by some on the left, meaning associating with an event like this is
counter to where the DSA stands nationally.

--
  Tristan Sloughter
  "I am not a crackpot" - Abe Simpson