#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

This might cause a shitstorm here, but I'm going to send it anyways:

"Bernie has now projected "Our Revolution" as, in essence, the start of a different party even while operating in the Democrat framework by counterposing the idea of a working class party to a party of the liberal elite....

"I think that Marxists need to recognize the movement towards something akin to a social-democratic party that the 'Our Revolution' faction of the Democratic Party represents, and figure out how to relate to it."

[For my part, I'm in despite the capitalist so-called nature of the Democratic Party, partly because I don't believe that things have a "nature" or "essence" or some other invisible dimension that makes them what they are.]

Full:

http://hatueysashes.blogspot.com/2017/04/sanders-make-democrats-party-of-working.html