#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

On 4/6/17 7:36 AM, Ron Jacobs via Marxism wrote:
http://www.counterpunch.org/2017/04/06/on-that-gas-attack-we-dont-need-conspiracies-to-oppose-us-war-in-syria/

Kudos to Ron for citing Kaszeta. In terms of Trump taking action against Assad, I will repeat what I said yesterday:

"Trump said that he will take some action against Assad--sort of. I think he will take care of this after he finishes creating bullet train infrastructure, new airports, finishing the 2nd Avenue subway in NY and bringing back auto jobs to Detroit paying $40 per hour."