#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

I've never seen so many non sequiturs, debater's tricks, and irrelevant
off-topic remarks in such a short contribution.
Saying that science under capitalism is twisted by the profit motive tells
you NOTHING without serious research into how science's various branches
are each twisted in their own way and time as they interact with particular
branches of the system and those branches' elites.
Rambling about bad white scientists in the abstract dodges the issue - and
does a disservice to the real issues at hand.
For instance: how do non-Western notions of holistic systems and beliefs
relate to conceptions of convergence - and how does that manifest itself in
different fields? I'd suggest we look to Joseph Needham to begin answering
that but then he's a white male.