#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

Theodor Postol argues that the rebels are responsible for the release of sarin
at Khan Sheikhoun.  His key argument is that the damaged missile found at the
site could not have been bent in the particular way it was if it was dropped
from the air.  Instead he says it was damaged by an explosion on the ground.

Has there been any refutation of this argument by a technical expert  (Sorry if
this has already been answered and I missed it)

On the whole I tend to believe the Assad regime did it.  If Nusra (or any other
rebel group) had access to sarin, it is strange that they have not (as far as I
am aware) used it against Assad's troops or regime controlled areas.  (They
have used chlorine)

  Still, I would like an answer to the technical question.

Chris Slee