#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

In the two decades I spent working as a programmer at Columbia University, I used to read the Chronicle of Higher Education to keep up trends in information technology but was also sure to keep abreast of issues in the university more germane to my Marxist politics such as the “culture wars” and more recently the status of adjunct professors. I had more than a passing interest in the latter since I have become familiar with their plight through my own close connection to someone who started out as an adjunct and now is a tenure-track professor.

full: https://louisproyect.org/2017/04/25/cuny-struggle/