#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

You seem to be either confused as to what these articles evince or as to
what you were asserting.

I don't think you can legitimately counterpose the "US political
establishment (Democrats-neocons-spooks etc.)" to the executive branch of
the government and the majority in both houses of Congress.

It does not seem to me Comey was not a point man for some grand "deep
state' conspiracy to throw a monkey wrench into Trump's plans for new
diplomatic relations with Russia.

As far as that goes, it isn't even clear that he was the point man for the
most serious investigation of Trump's ties with Russia.

You seem to me to be conjuring structures that aren't there and motives
that aren't apparent.

ml