#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

On 5/14/17 7:40 PM, Nick Fredman via Marxism wrote:
that the
regime was arming the YPG (like this one
http://aa.com.tr/en/todays-headlines/syrias-assad-admits-sending-weapons-to-pyd/487871),
and Louis cited this as "proof" of collaboration.

I am not that interested in whether Assad armed the PYD or not. I think the fact that Assad made such a statement gives you a good idea about the nonaggression pact worked out between the murdering Damascus dictatorship and the PYD, which in its own way mirrored the de facto pact he had with ISIS until he was forced to go to war with them.