#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

When I got to Houston to help build the SWP branch in 1973, there was a husband and wife in their 50s who were from Oklahoma. They were recruited by their son who I knew from the Boston branch. The dad was a baker, not sure if the mom worked, but they were radicals from an early age that got their politics from their parents. Even though they lined up with the faction I was sent to Houston to "smash", I really liked them. Much more genuine than anybody in the faction I belonged to. They are long gone but I wonder whatever happened to their son who was an Oklahoma style "good old boy".