#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

Come visit the the outer mission, or The Excelsior district or how about
the tenderloin. Maybe think about all those people displaced from SF who
know live in Richmond and support the Warrior now and when they where lead
by Don Nelson. And thanks for erasing all the working people who service
the tech overlords here. Oh, and by the way, our working class here,
Lebron, the guy who left his hometown and went to Miami to do the built a
team of all-stars? Oh, and the guy Steve Kerr, the co

On Thu, Jun 8, 2017 at 6:02 AM, Louis Proyect via Marxism <

--

J.A. Masko
College of Communications

  "The challenge of modernity is to live without illusions and without
becoming disillusioned."

           Antonio Gramsci.