#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

Jeff,
I forwarded this not because of it's science dealing with climate change,
but because dew point (which is also how I know about working in the energy
industry) is not something I'd thought about with regards to heating up the
planet. We all understand the the multi-faceted aspects of the effects of
climate change. Absolute temperature rise beyond what the human body can
stand is not something most people are aware of with regards to this topic.
I thought it worth while.

Perhaps you consider a 5 c degree rise or a 10 c degree rise to be 'science
fiction'...I don't. And the point is not the absolute planetary rise of
this temperature around the world but in enough places to drive some to
migrate and exacerbate the problems caused by it.

David