#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

On 6/20/17 2:17 PM, Andrew Stewart wrote:
Yet again you refuse to acknowledge the literature generated by the American intelligence community that demonstrates the connection between 911 hijackers and Saudi government. It's been in classified and unclassified documents both formally published and leaked. Do you realize how that gap is making your work so faulty?

Did you read what I wrote?

The hijackers were mortal enemies of the Saudi government. Most came from a region in the southwest of Saudi Arabia that had been grabbed from Yemen in 1934 in a war of conquest having a lot in common with the "Texas war of Independence". I don't bother with Wikileaks bullshit or "literature" the CIA produces. I read scholarly literature like "The Thistle and the Drone" and so should you--frankly.