#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

Actually, the US already tried to drone-murder him about a year ago
(http://www.middleeasteye.net/news/american-journalist-survives-suspected-drone-strike-syria-282418388).
That makes these two White Crusaders literally snitches, of the worst
kind. They crap on about "imperialism" and snitch for the US drone
"war on terror" and only criticise the Trump regime for not going hard
enough at it, and not trying harder to kill people like Kareem.

On Thu, Jul 13, 2017 at 11:47 AM, Louis Proyect via Marxism