#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

We head towards a general election here in New Zealand in September.  The
capitalist National Party has been in power for three terms (ie since 2008;
we have three-year terms here) and look headed for a fourth.  The
capitalist Labour Party is wallowing in the polls – 27% to National’s 47%.

Labour and National are basically the two cheeks of the one arse.  Or, as a
veteran leftist here put it back in the early 1990s, National are the
front-stabbers and Labour are the back-stabbers.

There is a very strong case for not voting:
https://rdln.wordpress.com/2017/07/18/support-not-voting-is-a-political-act/