#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

The article below is by Carl Davidson and I think he has a point.  As a retired
person with only so much physical activity each day, I am spending lots of time
following this on cable TV.  I have noted that there isn’t much discussion of
the current crisis on this list.
                        ken h

http://portside.org/2017-07-26/500-words-trumps-future
For the credibility of the left, we have to mark out our own turf in this
upheaval. We have to independently offer our own priorities on what’s wrong
with Trump.