#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

I'm not sure what you mean with vetted? He is active in DP politics in
Austin via DSA, involved in different issues, was a CWA organizer, etc. He
has been organizing DSA in Texas and seems to have managed to assist in
organizing a good number of chapters. AFAIK, DSA doesn't vet members. It
was probably more having to do with the voting process and a long weekend.

Erik
On Tue, Aug 8, 2017 at 6:17 PM Louis Proyect via Marxism <