#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

Any names would be appreciated...I'm working on a academic presentation and
need as many people as I can find. of course I've listed the folx at
Jumpcut (Chuck Kleinhans, David James and the authors of Hidden Foundations
and the sort, but looking for more, academics and trade print people? Any
help?

--

J.A. Masko
College of Communications

  "The challenge of modernity is to live without illusions and without
becoming disillusioned."

           Antonio Gramsci.