#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

I must be getting old, but this speech kind of spooked me.  He is a crazy
mutha...  and I was not reassured by the alternative Trump (the Kill Bill
shtick) crafted by Kelly & McMaster.

I also do not think he will resign and I do not think this congress has the
will to impeach him.

Richard Seymour seems to read Trump as an index of a political decline.
Certainly I cannot stress strongly enough  that from outside America, Trump
appears to be barking mad.  Even the most sycophantic of governments - the
Australian government- is embarrassed by Trump.

I think Trump will bumble on to the next crisis which he will successfully
endeavor to make worse. My guess for the source of the crisis remains the
relationship with China and the focus will be freedom of navigation in the
South China Sea.

ae

Gary

On Thu, Aug 24, 2017 at 12:50 AM, Louis Proyect via Marxism <