#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

As someone who was driven out of the ISO because of a tendency to reformism, I
am inclined to think that this is a very important topic, Lou.  It is also
coming to the head now with the almost sure and certain resurrection of the
British Labour Party under Corbyn.

In a talk that I gave to the DSP before the British Election, I argued that if
we were all in the UK then we would all be or all should be inside Momentum,
but not as entryists.

I was asked how should we should then be inside the Labour Party, the party of
reformism.

I don’t think I answered that question very well.  But I do have a horror on
entryism as a force to split and wreck and I am obsessed with a certainty that
no good comes from that tactic.

I think I compounded my poor handling of the question of reformism versus
entryism by forecasting that Corbyn would do very badly in the UK elections and
that in all likelihood the forces he represented would be smashed.

DUH!

In my defence this talk was before the release of the Labour Party manifesto.

Comradely

Gary