#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

Another important article critiquing the "finance is everything" crowd.
btw the focus on finance in the context of the Pope vs. Luther battle
raises some chilling echoes of both parties' Jew-baiting over usury, a
dangerous development in today's Europe..

On Sun, Dec 17, 2017 at 8:40 AM, Louis Proyect via Marxism <