#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

 ""At some point, it seemed to me that a compromise [on missile defense
with the U.S.] could be found. But no," Putin said."

The chickens of Republican unilateralism come home to roost?

"Striking a lighter tone, Putin announced a name-that-weapon contest for
Russia's new cruise missile and an unmanned underwater drone. Participants
can log onto Russia's Ministry of Defense website to enter their ideas."

When our government did something like this, we managed to get a submarine
called Boaty McBoat-Face.

On Thu, Mar 1, 2018 at 3:02 PM, Louis Proyect via Marxism <