#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

”If you read the first chapter of The Communist Manifesto (1848), it’s the
description of today, how capital will invade the whole planet, how capitalism
has no brakes, that it will devastate everything, even the environment, the
role of speculation, and even crises like the one of 2008. That’s why I made
the film. It’s not a film about the past. Just like I Am Not Your Negro, which
is also a film about today. I’m not interested in making films about the past.”

http://filmint.nu/?p=23952