#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

Nestle is extracting fresh water for next to nothing while Flint residents
still can't drink water from their faucets. In many locations including
Livingston County in Michigan, where I'm originally from, they are rapidly
building infrastructure to extract gas through fracking. On top of that,
we've got an aging pipeline running through the straits of Mackinac (Line
5), ready to spill millions of gallons of oil into a system that contains
21% of the world's freshwater.

Things are bad here in Michigan.

On Wed, Apr 4, 2018 at 12:27 PM, Louis Proyect via Marxism <