#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

One of the most disgusting things the ANC, including Nelson Mandela, did was
their treatment of Winnie Mandela. She fought tooth and nail to get her husband
out of prison. And she never abandoned her commitment to a radical
transformation of South Africa. She was bold, outspoken, and unafraid. Yet
Nelson Mandela was hardly out of his prison clothes than he threw her under the
bus. He move steadily to the right, and he had to know of the grotesque
corruption of the ANC. How could he not have known? Winnie was accused of
myriad crimes, including murder. Only the people knew she was true to the
cause. She is the true hero in that marriage. I suppose that some will say, as
they said about Syriza, well, that is the best that could have been done. To
which I say, bullshit. Like Zapata, said, better to die on your feet than live
on your knees.