#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

Louis, you call my references "obscure" and "Talmudic" then blithely say
that those who advocate what I'm saying "have likely never read Lenin,
Trotsky or Rosa Luxemburg," ignoring my references to those and related
thinkers.

You continue to evoke their authority against me without yet having
produced a single substantive reference to back up your position. Perhaps
I'm wrong--perhaps it's there. Then show me. But when you dismiss my actual
references with your hand waving to their tradition without backing it up,
you are engaging in confirmation bias and not reasoned discussion.

Similarly, you cannot possibly have enough knowledge to call me "a
case-hardened reformist". It might work to help you from examining
conflicting evidence but it doesn't help the discussion and you cannot
demonstrate that to be the case.

-Jason Hicks