#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

Right, as I said in the other thread, that is a right wing talking point
and a blatant falsehood. It's yet another example of how Counterpunch has
no editorial or political standards, that it is acting without a sense of
responsibility. Maybe it's gotten less bad on Syria but that general
problem remains (and it's still publishing nonsense that calls the
Ukrainian government "fascist" which can only be done based on the same
political methods the Assadists use to dismiss the Syrian revolution).

The report https://www.dni.gov/files/documents/ICA_2017_01.pdf clearly says:

"We did not make an assessment of the impact that Russian activities had on
the outcome of the 2016 election."

-Jason Hicks