#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

Larry Cohen: ”The first thing I wrote that was actually aired was a Kraft
Playhouse, which was odd, since I used to be a page boy on the Kraft program.
We page boys used to look forward to Kraft, because we’d get to go into the
studio and eat all the food that was used in the commercials after the show
went off the air. In those days, every meal counted.”

For anyone interested in learning more about Larry Cohen, including on the
making of the Hoover movie, we ran a long interview by Pat McGilligan a few
years ago: http://filmint.nu/?p=76