#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

Avnery represented the acceptable face of Zionism. Now apart from Gideon
Levy that seems a long gone phenomenon. Those who performed the dirty
business of Zionism in secret are now in charge. Slowly but surely the
edifice that Ben Gurion & Co built is crumbling. The role Social Media is
playing is now crucial. The horrifying violence that the IDF administers on
a daily basis to Palestinians is being seen around the world. It is
impossible for me to know but I still believe that the crucial arena of
opinion remains the Arab world, above all in Egypt.  The tacit support of
Arab dictators has made Zionist conquest possible. That support may yet be
witdfrawn.

comradely

Gary

On Tue, Aug 21, 2018 at 10:25 AM Louis Proyect via Marxism <