#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

It's so, so tough for the oppressed white people.  They, like "Christians,"
have somehow managed to find themselves discriminated against and maligned
as well.  So someone patiently explained to me not that long ago.

My response was that any group that constituted the preponderant majority
with a stranglehold on the dominant institutions of power and wealth proved
to be so stupid as to find themselves so sorely put upon were probably ripe
for replacement or absorption . . . . .