#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

Furthermore, even biological sex is a lot more complex than the kind of frankly
vulgar diatribe below allows for. And there is much we don’t yet understand
even as we learn more all the time. That is the pro-scientific perspective.

”The primary assumption driving most “biological sex” myths is that there are
two discrete mutually exclusive sexes… While there are a number of sexually
dimorphic traits — such as chromosomes, gonads, external genitals, other
reproductive organs, ratio of sex hormones, and secondary sex characteristics —
many times these traits do not all align (i.e., all male, or all female) within
the same person, as is the case for intersex and many transgender people.”

https://medium.com/@juliaserano/debunking-trans-women-are-not-women-arguments-85fd5ab0e19c

Website: http://filmint.nu/
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/FilmInt
Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/FilmInt