#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

On 1/29/19 1:49 PM, John Reimann via Marxism wrote:

https://countervortex.org/node/16232?fbclid=IwAR3bvY7IR69dbjwAorVT-aLItywJ5ZxYH5KBlrUiF5oZGbsHHthjXwKzk6k

This is Bill Weinberg's website. I've been forced to unfriend twice on FB. The first time it was over his really obnoxious attacks on Jill Stein during the 2016 election. He made voting for Hillary Clinton a litmus test for the left.

About a year ago I decided to send him a friend request after the bitterness over the elections died down. A few days after the Yellow Vest movement began making news, he began making an amalgam between them and Marine Le Pen. Interestingly enough, the only other FB friend who took this tack was Daniel Lazare, who is infamous for his pro-Assad drivel. Hmm. I wonder how these two birdbrains could oppose each other so vehemently on Syria can agree on the Yellow Vests.