#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

On 7/11/19 6:03 PM, Chris Slee via Marxism wrote:
I am also not aware of any statements by rebel groups in Idlib and Hama
denouncing the Turkish invasion and occupation of Afrin.  If such statements
exist I would like to see them.

Better yet, I'd like to see something from GreenLeft on Idlib or, frankly, any of the cities or neighborhoods opposed to Assad that have been barrel-bombed, gassed or subjected to starvation sieges in the past 7 years.

I won't hold my breath.