#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

I have read this with great interest. There is a real "coming in from the
cold" about how these ex-Trots have climbed the heights. I am an old Irish
Catholic and so am full of notions of betrayal and selling out and being a
traitor. That part of me is beyond scandalised by their embrace of Cameron
and now Johnson.

There is a scene in *Man for all Seasons * where More confronts the traitor
who is sending him to the gallows. The traitor had been made Attorney for
Wales

Why Richard, it profits a man nothing

to give his soul for the whole world.

But for Wales.

My lords! I've done.

I feel like saying something equivalent to the Spiked mob. They have
sold out to get the chance to kiss Farage and Johnson's asses. How in
the name of jesus could they?

comradely

Gary

On Sun, Jul 28, 2019 at 10:40 PM Louis Proyect via Marxism <