#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

Note that this attack didn't come from the Administration (i.e. Botstein,
etc.) but from an outside guest speaker *against* the Administration
including Roger Berkowitz who runs the Hannah Arendt Center:
https://forward.com/opinion/letters/433122/letter-to-the-editor-i-organized-the-bard-conference-and-batya-ungar/

Indeed it appears the College is actually, quite pissed. Even though BUS
long ago discredited herself as anything other than a racist and a
brain-dead propagandist, Berkowitz took a risk and invited her along with
another person who has been repeatedly condemned for her cheap invective.
They did everything they could to give these individuals a platform even
though they hardly deserved one, let alone one named after Hannah Arendt.
And instead of BUS using the platform the school gave her to smear the
students, she defiantly walked out of the conference and then used the
Forward to smear the school.

Lay down with dogs, wake up with fleas.

Amith R. Gupta

On Mon, Oct 14, 2019 at 9:04 PM Louis Proyect via Marxism <