#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

Look, the "Saigon Moment" is meant as an analogy - not as literally comparison.

What we meant by this is that we are in the midst of an important moment where the US suffers a dramatic setback in a relatively short period. When we spoke about Washington’s “/Saigon moment/” we didn't mean only Syria but also other related delevopments: "Other striking examples for Washington’s “/Saigon moment/” are the looming withdrawal of its troops from Afghanistan and its flinching response to the Iranian attacks on Saudi Arabia, its most important Arab ally, in recent weeks." (Thesis 2 of our statement https://www.thecommunists.net/worldwide/africa-and-middle-east/syria-assad-regime-and-kurdish-ypg-strike-a-reactionary-deal/)

No doubt, Trum the Dumb worsen this crisis. Surely, every bourgeois politician with any sense is furious about him. But all these developments together in the past weeks and months can not primarely (!) expalined by the idiocy of the Orange Man.

This is the whole point for me in this discussion.