#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

"On Friday the thirteenth of December, the day after Boris Johnson’s Tory party
devastated Jeremy Corbyn’s Labour in Britain’s bitterly-fought 2019 election,
Lord John Mann, the government’s independent antisemitism adviser, tweeted the
following:

"'I can this morning announce that as government advisor on antisemitism that I
will be instigating an investigation this January into the role of the Canary
and other websites in the growth of antisemitism in the United Kingdom.'

"The tweet was first reported by The Jewish Chronicle, which said that Mann
would be targeting other “far left websites.” The news suggests that the
weaponization of antisemitism that contributed to Corbyn’s defeat was now being
redirected — Mann indeed tweeted that the election did not herald the end of
his efforts.[1]"

https://mondoweiss.net/2019/12/uk-to-investigate-far-left-websites-for-antisemitism/