#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

Time to retire this thread.

Comrade "MM" unsubbed last night and I doubt that anybody else here has the slightest interest in pushing post-Keynesian economics. Once upon a time you'd get that sort of thing on PEN-L but it has become moribund.

Will end on what someone inclined to take MMT much more seriously than me has said:

Finally, its acolytes can be pretty 'rabid' in an almost cult-like way. It's disconcerting because, if you criticize MMT, a whole swarm of what almost seem like MMT groupies comes and attacks you. New Keynesians say they hate engaging with MMT economists, even though they share a Keynesian kinship, because the economists' online followers are often aggressive and mean-spirited.

https://www.creditwritedowns.com/p/mmt-for-dummies