#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

Lou and I had a spat about this so long ago.  I am less sympathetic now to
riots than I once was. Burning down a building is never near as radical as
occupying it.

Riots don't really challenge private property rights and it is still
private property that is at the heart of capitalism.

Having said that my sympathies, of course, are totally with the people of
the USA in their struggle now against state brutality.

Comradely

Gary