In a message dated 7/3/2008 4:18:20 P.M. Pacific  Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Waistline's running the  7-minute mile through the M-L classics and
delivering some real gems, like  this one:

"Imperialism as a curve of history is not simply Empire but  generally the
export of a more advance productive and social relations to  less developed
areas."

Oh, really?!?!?!?!?!?

I am confident the  peoples of the Indian subcontinent would have some
points of disagreement  with you about the "more advance [sic]
productive and social relations" that  the British Raj exported among
them, like shopping off the right thumb of  the muslin weavers of
Bengal at different times during the 18th and 19th  century so the
Lancashire textile factory owners wouldn't have to worry  about
competition from higher quality product.

Comment

Really

Naval power.

This is what I wrotew and I will show  what you wrote I wrote.

>> Imperialism as a curve of history is  not simply Empire but generally the
export of a more advance productive and  social relations to less developed
areas. That is why it is imperialism. Empire  conquers because it has weapons
and superior organization. These superior  weapons are the result of advanced
production technique and its corresponding  organization. <<

This line of argument is concrete.

Listen to what you said I wrote .

"Imperialism as a curve of  history is not simply Empire but generally the
export of a more advance  productive and social relations to less developed
areas."

You  forget the means by which people are conquered.

You forget your  Marxism.

WL

fuel-efficient used cars.