  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  To: marxist-leninist-list@lists.econ.utah.edu
  Sent: Friday, July 04, 2008 7:14 AM
  Subject: [MLL] For the record

  Dear comrades and friends,

  I usually don't have time to read Waistline's long and numerous posts, and
  tend not to reply because one gets bombarded with 5 replies to one statement.
   presume that this is because Waistline is retired from work, but
  unfortunately  seems to also be retired from the class struggle except to the
degree that
  it  takes place on the ML List.

  George

  Comment - For the Record

  Comrade George,

  I am scheduled to be at work in 17 minutes. My time is 7:13.  I  work a half
  day. Oh, I woke up 3 hours ago, after a very full evening.

  If the list is going to limit replies then merely state such and I will
  comply.

  Today is the 4 th of July but maintenance work never ends.

  Happy Holiday

  WL

  fuel-efficient used cars.