The attempted assassination of Rep. Gabrielle Giffords in a Tucson shooting
 rampage that left six people dead and scores wounded should be a wake up
call  about the political volatility of the country.

OK?

Invective: abusive or violent language used to attack, blame, or denounce
somebody.

Time to take serious note of the invectives and periodic calls for violence
 by a former contributor of this list. Time to close the door on this
behavior  and advocacy. I re-read some of the material from the past several
months and  much of it contains words and sentences like "I hate," demands that
one accept  political terrorism and suggestions that a contributor to this
like might be a  fascist.

A silent list is better than advocacy for political terrorism,
extermination of classes and violence under the banner of Marxism. The
assertion  that
Lenin castigated opponents and therefore invectives are legitimate is
insane. The assertion that defense of Marxism and Leninism requires invectives
is not valid.

One can disagree but does not have to be disagreeable or strike a verbal
pose to intimidate.

A silent list is better than advocacy for political terrorism,
extermination of classes and violence under the banner of Marxism.

Waistline