Fascism and the "new class" ideology

Splitting the working class into two sectors:  the reactionary working sector,
internal and intertwined with the bourgeoisie in this  here capitalist mode of
production,   who can, objectively,  only transform  into a revolutionary
contingent  as they approach nearer and nearer to destitution;  and the
destitute sector, external to the capitalist mode of production by way of their
unemployment and hence already the objectively "communist" class because they
must  be sustained not "according to their work" but "according to their
needs".....  is not nice.

So now, the old lumpen class [and not the destitute proletariat] has a new
reason to rip off and rape the working people:  because we're sold out to
capitalism, as long as we're working,  which makes us "part of the system" and
not against it, as the old LUMPEN line used to preach.   As the pigs pay off
these modern day lumpen, 3 for $5,000 dollars,  to spy and inform on the
working class, which they won't mind doing, being that the working class is
reactionary and symbiotic to capitalism anyway, a NEW  temporary inter-class
war could  explode,  a la fascism, with the police and the NEW lumpen on one
side...... and the  impoverished working class,  the students, the unemployed,
marginal workers, the immigrants,  the intelligentia, the destitute, homeless,
and any ally, on the other.   We are one revolutionary working class,  and it
is the very circumstances of our exploitation and impoverishment,  AS A CLASS,
that drives us to survival
 and revolution.   It becomes a subjective factor performing an objective
deed.   The working class is an intelligent class, due to our special
circumstance in the relations of production.  It is our duty to understand
capitalism.....  a la "know your enemy".

The fascist revisionists be warned:  the lumpen may be bad ass mother fukers,
but the working class is fed up with working like dogs and having nothing to
show for it, and we won't let the bourgeoisie  nor any other scum which they
can gather, push us around.  We'll  eventually run society and.....  like in
Tunisia,  we'll  surly have something special waiting for you.

class was is coming.

f580